Patient - General education & information
Dr. Strelzow and our staff believe that that the more informed our patients are about their own specific 'Ear, Nose & Throat healthcare' requirements, the more involved and better they are at making informed 'personalized' decisions - resulting in more successful treatment choices and mutually satisfying outcomes.
As always, as an advantage to 'our established active patients' seen in our office, you can contact us directly by phone, for more answers to your specific questions or concerns.
Otherwise, for a personal introduction, we have Included a specialized access to a general 'patient library' of many common E.N.T. related educational topics, developed nationally. Browse through these general diagnoses and treatments topics to learn more about topics of interest to you before your 'personal appointment'.
For a more comprehensive search of the rest of our informational Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided below ...
From ear wax to cochlear implants. Learn more about the wide range of hearing-related topics, below.
- Child's Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implants
- Ear Plastic Surgery
- Ear Tubes
- Ears and Altitude
- Quick Glossary for Good Ear Health
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Better Ear Health
- Buying a Hearing Aid
- Child Screening
- Chronic Otitis Media
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Ear Infection and Vaccines
- Your Genes and Hearing Loss
- How the Ear Works
- Know the Power of Sound
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children
- Pediatric Obesity
- What You Should Know About Otosclerosis
- When Your Child Has Tinnitus
- Why Do Children Have Earaches?
- Infant Hearing Loss
- Noise and Hearing Protection
- Perforated Eardrum
- Swimmer's Ear
- Travel Tips for the Hearing Impaired