Patient - General education & information
Dr. Strelzow and our staff believe that that the more informed our patients are about their own specific 'Ear, Nose & Throat healthcare' requirements, the more involved and better they are at making informed 'personalized' decisions - resulting in more successful treatment choices and mutually satisfying outcomes.
As always, as an advantage to 'our established active patients' seen in our office, you can contact us directly by phone, for more answers to your specific questions or concerns.
Otherwise, for a personal introduction, we have Included a specialized access to a general 'patient library' of many common E.N.T. related educational topics, developed nationally. Browse through these general diagnoses and treatments topics to learn more about topics of interest to you before your 'personal appointment'.
For a more comprehensive search of the rest of our informational Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided below ...
Children face many of the same health problems that adults do, however symptoms may show themselves differently and treatment methods that work well in adults may not be appropriate for children. This section identifies common pediatric ENT, head, and neck ailments and what you should ask your child's doctor about diagnosis and treatment.
- Child's Hearing Loss
- Children and Facial Paralysis
- Facial Sports Injuries
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Child Screening
- Children and Facial Trauma
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination
- Could My Child Have Sleep Apnea?
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat
- How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and Children
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss In Children
- Pediatric Food Allergies
- Pediatric GERD
- Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors
- Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Pediatric Thyroid Cancer
- When Your Child Has Tinnitus
- Why Do Children Have Earaches?
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Secondhand Smoke and Children