VICTOR V. STRELZOW
M.D., FACS, FAAFPRS.
… personalized health care …
by way of INTRODUCTION ---
- Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Medicine & Pediatrics – Toronto General Hospital & Hospital for Sick Children
- General Surgery / Oncology and Plastic Surgery – University of Toronto Teaching Hospitals.
- Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery Residency – University of Toronto Teaching Hospitals.
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – Stanford University
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery – Post-grad. Training – Stanford University
- ASSISTANT & ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, St. Louis University - previously
- CLINICAL PROFESSOR, Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, University of California-Irvine - Currently teaching
- Outstanding Annual Faculty Award – University of California, Irvine; awarded in multiple years;
- Certificate of Honor-Distinguished Service-Scientific Program; Exhibits, Continuing Education Award- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Foundation
- Distinguished Education Award – American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Currently...I continue my efforts in Private Clinical Practice, concentrating on my areas of special expertise;
... NOSE & SINUS ... SNORING & SLEEP ... FACE & NECK Surgery ... FACIAL PLASTICS ...
Personalised care of 1000's of patients, decades of complex medical & advanced micro-invasive surgery techniques has resulted in an accumulation of unmatched clinical experience in delivering what our patient's primary voiced health concerns are about...
... personalized care ... excellent clinical outcomes ... experienced judgment ... patient satisfaction ...
FACE & NECK SURGICAL SPECIALTIES
16300 Sand Canyon Ave. - Suite 704 – Irvine, California, 92618 – 949-753-9299 – FAX: 949-753-7417