Patient - General education & information
Dr. Strelzow and our staff believe that that the more informed our patients are about their own specific 'Ear, Nose & Throat healthcare' requirements, the more involved and better they are at making informed 'personalized' decisions - resulting in more successful treatment choices and mutually satisfying outcomes.
As always, as an advantage to 'our established active patients' seen in our office, you can contact us directly by phone, for more answers to your specific questions or concerns.
Otherwise, for a personal introduction, we have Included a specialized access to a general 'patient library' of many common E.N.T. related educational topics, developed nationally. Browse through these general diagnoses and treatments topics to learn more about topics of interest to you before your 'personal appointment'.
For a more comprehensive search of the rest of our informational Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided below ...
Symptoms Of Sinusitis:
- Symptoms of upper respiratory infection lasting ten days or more
- Facial pressure or pain
- Nasal discharge that is yellow or green
- Post-nasal drip
At-Home Treatments For Sinusitis:
- Saline nasal sprays that moisturize the nasal cavity, reduce dryness, and help clear thick or crusty mucus
- Humidification (moisturizing the air) of living spaces in dry climates will aid the movement of mucus through the sinuses
A Physician Visit For Your Sinus Pain Will:
- Determine if you have an infection requiring an appropriate antibiotic treatment
- Discover if you require intensive medical treatment for a condition such as a nasal obstructions, necessitating sinus surgery