Patient - General education & information
Dr. Strelzow and our staff believe that that the more informed our patients are about their own specific 'Ear, Nose & Throat healthcare' requirements, the more involved and better they are at making informed 'personalized' decisions - resulting in more successful treatment choices and mutually satisfying outcomes.
As always, as an advantage to 'our established active patients' seen in our office, you can contact us directly by phone, for more answers to your specific questions or concerns.
Otherwise, for a personal introduction, we have Included a specialized access to a general 'patient library' of many common E.N.T. related educational topics, developed nationally. Browse through these general diagnoses and treatments topics to learn more about topics of interest to you before your 'personal appointment'.
For a more comprehensive search of the rest of our informational Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided below ...
Congestion, allergic rhinitis, a deviated septum, and mouth sores are just a few of the varied health problems that occur in this region of the body. Information about ways you can relieve symptoms at home and when you should see a physician can be found in this section.
- Allergies and Hay Fever
- Antihistamines, Decongestants, and "Cold" Remedies
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Facial Sports Injuries
- 20 Questions about Your Sinuses
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Rhinosinusitis
- Antibiotics and Sinusitis
- Are We Through With Chew Yet?
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Could My Child Have Sleep Apnea?
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
- Deviated Septum
- Do I Have Sinusitis?
- How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat
- Injection Snoreplasty
- Pediatric Obesity
- Sinus Headaches
- Sinus Pain
- Sinus Surgery
- Sinusitis: Special Considerations for Aging Patients
- Tips for Sinus Sufferers
- Tongue-tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Your Nose: The Guardian Of Your Lungs
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Laser Assisted Uvula Palatoplasty (LAUP)
- Mouth Sores
- Nasal Fractures
- Nose Surgery
- Post-Nasal Drip
- Salivary Glands
- Secondhand Smoke
- Smell and Taste
- Smokeless Tobacco
- Stuffy Noses
- TMJ Pain
- Tonsils and Adenoids