Patient - General education & information
Dr. Strelzow and our staff believe that that the more informed our patients are about their own specific 'Ear, Nose & Throat healthcare' requirements, the more involved and better they are at making informed 'personalized' decisions - resulting in more successful treatment choices and mutually satisfying outcomes.
As always, as an advantage to 'our established active patients' seen in our office, you can contact us directly by phone, for more answers to your specific questions or concerns.
Otherwise, for a personal introduction, we have Included a specialized access to a general 'patient library' of many common E.N.T. related educational topics, developed nationally. Browse through these general diagnoses and treatments topics to learn more about topics of interest to you before your 'personal appointment'.
For a more comprehensive search of the rest of our informational Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided below ...
Maladies of the throat can be a mere nuisance or a major ordeal. Tonsillitis, voice disorders, and even hoarseness all interfere with our ability to communicate. Many of these conditions can be improved or corrected with the care of an ENT physician or head and neck surgeon.
- About Your Voice
- Common Problems That Can Affect Your Voice
- Day Care and Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Effects of Medications on Voice
- Gastroesphageal Reflux (GERD)
- How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat
- Keeping Your Voice Healthy
- Laryngeal (Voice Box) Cancer
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and Children
- Nodules, Polyps, and Cysts
- Pediatric GERD
- Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Special Care for Occupational and Professional Voice Users
- Tips for Healthy Voices
- Tonsillectomy Procedures
- Tonsils and Adenoids PostOp
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- GERD and LPR
- How the Voice Works
- Secondhand Smoke
- Sore Throats
- Swallowing Disorders
- Tonsils and Adenoids